Skip to content
- Rs.10355 Million New Four Laning Project in Karnataka
A Leading Highway Developers is planning to take up new four laning project in Karnataka. The project involves construction of four laning of Tumkur-Shivamogga section.
- Induction Furnace Expansion Project in Mahaboobnagar, Telangana
A Leading Iron and Steel Manufacturing Company is planning to take up induction furnace expansion project in Mahaboobnagar, Telangana . The project involves additional 12 TPH (210 TPD) with one more induction furnace in the same premises. After expansion the total production capacity of ingots/billets will be 1200 TPD.
- New Silicone Rubber Compound Mfg. Project in Pune, Maharashtra
A World’s Leading Metals and Materials Manufacturing Company is planning to take up new silicone rubber compound manufacturing project in Midc Vasuli, Khed, Pune, Maharashtra. The project involves manufacturing of silicone rubber compound with capacity 1980 Tons.
- Rs.1003 Million New Grain or Molasses based Distillery Unit in Lakhimpur Kheri, Uttar Pradesh
A Limited Liability Partnership Company is planning to take up new grain or molasses based distillery unit in Uttar Pradesh. The project involves setting up grain or molasses based distillery unit with capacity 60 KLPD along with 2.5 MW Co gen Power.
- Rs.2070 Million New Ice Cream Mfg. Unit in Sangareddy, Telangana
A Largest Private Sector Dairy Company is planning to take up new ice cream manufacturing unit in Sangareddy, Telangana. The project involves setting up India’s largest ice cream manufacturing facility.
- New Lead Acid Batteries Mfg. Project in Haridwar, Uttarakhand
A Powerful and Trustworthy Battery Manufacturing Company is planning to take up new lead acid batteries manufacturing project in Industrial Area, Sidcul, Haridwar, Uttarakhand. The project involves manufacturing of lead acid batteries with capacity 1.2 Million Nos.
- Rs.2700 Million Synthetic Organic Chemicals Expansion Project in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
A Leading Chemicals Manufacturing Company is planning to take up synthetic organic chemicals expansion project in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh. The project involves increasing the manufacturing capacity of synthetic organic chemicals from 180.726 TPA to 2466.4 TPA in phased manner at existing site area of 20 acres.
- Rs.780000 Million New Oil and Gas Exploration Project in Andhra Pradesh
A Leading Oil Refinery Company is planning to take up new oil and gas exploration project in Andhra Pradesh. The project involves exploration of oil and gas from onshore and offshore locations.
- New Readymade Garments Projects in Theni, Tamil Nadu
A Leadings Textiles Manufacturing Company is planning to take up new readymade garments projects in Eswar Coffee Curing Works Compound, Cumbum Road, Theni, Tamil Nadu. The project involves manufacturing of readymade garments with capacity 9.18 Million Nos.
- Rs.122 Million Sponge Iron Plant Modernization Project in Kendujhar, Orissa
A Leading Iron and Steel Manufacturing Company is planning to take up sponge iron plant modernization project in Kendujhar, Orissa. The project involves existing sponge iron plant of 100 TPD (2 X 50 TPD) sponge iron production along with 23 TPD, Dolchar and 3 TPD ESP dust, with proposed change in product mix i.e. 64 TPD reduced Magnetite iron ore and 107 TPD reduced Manganese ore.