Skip to content
- Rs.4500 Million New Agro and Food Processing Unit in Sonipat, Haryana
A Leading Food Processing Company is planning to take up new agro and food processing unit in Sonipat, Haryana. The project involves setting up agro and food processing unit.
- New Coal Washery Project in Jharsuguda, Orissa
A Leading Coal Washery Company is planning to take up new coal washery project in Jharsuguda, Orissa. The project involves cleaning, sizing, grading, pulverizing, compressing etc. of coal with capacity 2 Million MT.
- Rs.5000 Million New SPM & Associated Infrastructure Installation Project in Gujarat
A Leading Management Consultancy Company is planning to take up new single point mooring & associated infrastructure installation project in Devbhumi Dwarka, Gujarat. The project involves installation of single point mooring & associated infrastructure.
- New Iron Casting Project in Kolhapur, Maharashtra
A Leading Iron and Steel Manufacturing Company is planning to take up new iron casting project in Kolhapur, Maharashtra. The project involves casting of SG iron castings, CI castings, auto components, etc with capacity 1000 MT.
- Rs.25700 Million Oil and Gas Expansion Project in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
An Independent Oil and Gas Exploration and Development Company is planning to take up oil and gas expansion project in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. The project involves expansion of existing 17 production wells and gas production & processing facilities to 522 Gas production / development wells.
- Rs.200 Million New Dyes Mfg. Unit in Bharuch, Gujarat
A Leading Chemicals Manufacturing Company is planning to take up new dyes manufacturing unit in Bharuch, Gujarat. The project involves establishment of various types of dyes and intermediates manufacturing uint with capacity 510 MT/Month.
- Rs.320000 Million New Greenfield Petrochemical Complex in East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
A Leading Oil Refinery Company is planning to take up new greenfield petrochemical complex in East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh. The project involves setting up greenfield petrochemical complex or producing 1.7 million tonnes per annum of petrochemical products.
- Rs.640 Million New Coal Handling Expansion Project in Korba, Chhattisgarh
A Leading Coal Removal and Excavation Company is planning to take up new coal handling expansion project in Korba, Chhattisgarh. The project involves enhancement of KJSL coal washery from 1.6 MTPA to 4.1 MTPA with an extension of land use from 16.45 ha to 20.64 ha within the existing plant premises.
- Rs.174960 Million New Expressway Construction Project in Multiple States
The Central Government is planning to take up new expressway construction project in Multiple States. The project involves construction of Delhi to Gurdaspur Greenfield Section of Delhi – Amritsar – Katra Expressway with length 397.043 km.
- New Optical Glass Lens Mfg. Project in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
A Leading Manufacturing Company is planning to take up new optical glass lens manufacturing project in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh. The project involves Manufacturing of optical glass lens, lens assembly, camera assembly, electronics for vision system with capacity 6 Million Pieces.